Sunday, October 03, 2010

Cousins - Ready for Football!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Since we were unable to get a picture of the cousins together on Sunday before church (Jayden didn't want to take pictures then) or at Chuck E Cheese's (Barrett was unhappy in those pictures), we decided to get a few pictures of the boys in the football shirts that Grammy bought them.  It sounded great in theory...but was much more difficult to bring to fruition!

I'm not sure if they were still tired from the birthday party, but I have a ton of pictures where the kids just zoned out!
Of course there had to be someone shed tears...
Brody sat still and smiled for most of the pictures (it was the 2 year olds that gave us trouble).  One time he gave me the "this is crazy!" look...
I think Jayden was thinking that I'd make him sit still for pictures for the rest of his life.  All he really wanted to do was shoot the basketball!  It's tough being Staci's nephew!
 
We decided the original set up wasn't going to work (the wind was blowing the sheet and the 2 year olds kept wandering off).  I had them sit on the fountain ledge instead.  Notice how this didn't make Jayden any happier.  Can't you hear him thinking, "You've got to be kidding me!  More pictures?!?"
Finally!  A picture where all three boys were looking at the camera and at least thinking about smiling!
We tried again inside with Grammy and this was the best I could get. 
 

2 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

The boys look adorable, I LOVE the one on the fountian ledge!

Steve and Joan said...

Good job! Persistance in photography pays off!

Daddy Steve