Thursday, October 28, 2010

Future Track Star

Did you know that Mike was a track star in High School?  He was a sprinter and even medaled at state!  It's in his blood.  His great-grandpa was a track star too.  In fact, someone had his great-grandpa's track shoe bronzed and it's been passed down to Mike.  This past year I had one of Mike's high school track shoes bronzed.  I wonder if Brody or Barrett will follow in his footsteps? 

Last Saturday Daddy Steve took the boys over to the middle school track to play.  He said Brody sprinted an entire lap around the track!  From the picture below I think he already has great form (and he's only 4)!

 

3 comments:

RaeAnn said...

He does have good form! And he's barefoot?! I don't think I could sprint a lap! Good job Brody!

Leave It To Davis said...

Good thing you are in great shape for all those times you have to run after him!!! I remember one time when Steve was running from Mother as she was going to spank him, and he kept running around the dining room table from her....she couldn't catch him, and she broke out in laughter. At that point, we knew for sure she was a push-over and we had nothing to fear from her anger!!!!

Ann Hastings said...

He really does have great form- I love these pictures! I would say that yes I would bet that Brody or Barrett will follow in Mike/Grandpa's footsteps :)