Saturday, October 02, 2010

When the boss is out of town on his birthday...

his team doesn't forget about it...it just gives them more time to decorate his office!!!!!  You think Mike was a little shocked when he opened his office door on Tuesday morning (September 21st) to find this waiting for him? (click on the collage to see it in more detail)
 
Hilarious!  He was a good sport and left it up all day long.  They wrapped EVERYTHING in pink paper (his computer mouse, monitor, stapler, everything)!  He said it took him well over an hour to take it all down on Wednesday.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Hilarious!

Ann Hastings said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this... halarious!!! I wish I could have see Mike's face when he saw all of that... it's like a dream office for me (hehe).

Wendi said...

Oh my word! That is so funny. I wish I could have seen Mike's face, too. Glad y'all had a fun trip. Miss you!