Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Wow!

Saturday night Barrett slept 7 hours and 52 minutes, Sunday night he slept 8 hours and 5 minutes and right now he's still asleep! It's been 8 hours and 50 minutes!!! "No kidding, seriously!" (That's one of Brody's favorite sayings right now.) This is AWESOME!!!

Today is Brody's first day of preschool. He gets to go Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30-2:30. I plan on getting a lot of work done (for Mom) on those days so that I don't have to work as much the other days of the week! I'll post some pictures later of him going to school.

8 hours and 54 minutes....still sleepin' (and yes, I went and checked on him several times...he's still breathin' in there. lol)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad Barrett is proving to be such an accomplished sleeper! I hope this trend continues!

I LOVE that black and white picture of Brody on your previous post! Too cute, and Barrett is getting to be such a big boy!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Yea for Barrett! Cheryl was sleeping through the night but the last couple months she gets up 1-2 times. I'm envious of you!

2 year old preschool?! Let me know how it goes!

Teri said...

Way to go Barrett!