Thursday, September 04, 2008

Feelin' Yucky

Brody didn't get to go to school today. Yesterday he had a fever and the runs and it was still hangin' around today. He's had a temp as high as 101.7. Last night you could tell he was feeling bad. He kept telling us his tummy was hurting and all he wanted to do was lay on the couch with one of us. He's not usually a cuddler...so we knew he wasn't feeling like himself. He seemed to be feeling better today, but he still had a fever. I pray that he sleeps good tonight and is well tomorrow. I also hope that none of the rest of us get the stomach bug that he has! I didn't mention school today to Brody. We'll just have to wait until next week to give it a second try.

5 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Brody... get well Mr. B!

Daddy Steve

Amy said...

I MISSED HIM!! I hope he feels better soon and I know next week will be great! Give him big hugs from Ms. Amy and Ms. Jessica!
Amy

Ledbetter Fam said...

Yuck! I'm sorry Brody doesn't feel good. The scariest part of a stomach bug is wondering who else in your family will get it. I'll be praying that the three of you are saved from it!

JB

Unknown said...

Yuck! Poor Brody. I hope everyone else in your house is spared! If it makes you feel any better, Jackson had the stomach bug a few weeks ago, and he was the only afflicted member of our household!

Christy and Justin Vercher said...

So sorry he is feeling yucky. When he feels better, give us a ring. We'd love to hang out with you guys one weekend.

972-552-3871
972-639-6136