Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moving Day

Yesterday we went to Flower Mound to help Tyler and Ann move into their new house. It was fun to spend the day with them (even though Hurricane Ike rained on us all day). Their new house is really cute. I can't wait to see how they decorate it!

I don't think I ever get a serious picture of all the guys. In EVERY picture Caleb & Tyler try to make themselves the tallest one in the picture. Usually it's just by standing on their tiptoes (or pushing the other guy down to make him lower). Not yesterday. They kept jumping just as I'd take the picture! I think Tyler is taller in this one. Ann, Staci, & Audria in Tyler and Ann's new front yard. Look how green the grass is!
After we (mainly the guys) unloaded the Uhaul we headed over to Matt & Julie's house for a birthday party. We celebrated Lauren, Katelyn, Cindy, and Mike's birthdays!
I really didn't get any good pictures while we were at Matt & Julie's. Sorry! We had lots of fun while we were there. Lauren & Katelyn introduced us to the Wii. Now that's a video game that I could get into.

Dad, Mom, Mike, the boys, and I went back to Tyler and Ann's after the party. We had a yummy mexican dinner and just spent some time hanging out and visiting.

4 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

I'm going to have to learn how to jump!

Shauna said...

YOU WERE IN FLOWER MOUND AND YOU DIDNT CALL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????????????????

REAL COOL STACI!

I need to find out where they live now - see if they are close to us?

Ann Hastings said...

We loved having y'all help us out- thanks SO much!

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to get to be with everyone.