Sunday, September 07, 2008

Better

I guess I should've posted this on Friday...but Brody is well and none of the rest of us got sick!! His fever was gone on Friday and he's felt great all weekend.
Barrett has been smiling tons lately and even laughing at us some. It's so precious! He smiles the most right after he's fed. It's so cute to look down at him and see those big blue eyes and a huge grin! He's also continued to sleep well for us! He's been going between 8 and 10 hours at night ever since I first posted about him sleeping thru the night! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're getting ready to go over to Caleb and Audria's to watch the Cowboy game. GO COWBOYS!!!

10 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

such a great pictures of Barrett! Have fun at Caleb & Audrias!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet smile. He is precious. Glad you can watch the game with Caleb and Audria.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Brody is well and that the rest of you did not get sick. That is the most precious picture I have seen of Barrett. He is showing his personality. He is just sooooo cute!!!!
Love,
Gmommy

Teri said...

That cheeser is amazing!!!!

Steve and Joan said...

Barrett! We miss you and Brody!

Daddy Steve and Namaw

Anonymous said...

So Cute!

Shauna said...

OK - I am going to come see you guys or you are coming up here. I need to love on this precious baby!

Email me - lets plan a date.

Love you!

Unknown said...

Just precious - Do I see dimples? He just looks so sweet and happy. Cannot wait to see him again.
Love yall

Anonymous said...

You are a cute boy:
Cute Smile.
Wendy Arriola say

Leave It To Davis said...

oh, he is precious!!! Brody, you got you a winner for a brother!!!