Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Look

I forgot to blog about the fact that I cut my hair! Lindsey cut it for me again. I think she does such a good job. It was pretty long (as in way past my bra line in the back)...and now it feels really short!

Here's a picture of me with Denise Kashorek (the missionary from NY).
It was a lot of fun getting to catch up with them at dinner. She showed me pictures of her son, Josh, who was 13 years old when we went to NY on a mission trip. He's now married and has a 1 year old little boy! She got a kick out of the fact that I'm an aerobics instructor. When we stayed at her house in NY we did an aerobics video every night that we called "Hard Rock Tommy" (Tummy sounds like Tommy in a NY accent). I think that was the first time I'd ever done aerobics! It may have been 12 years since I'd seen John & Denise, but they didn't look much different. I don't know that you can say the same about me...

6 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I love your haircut..so cute! I'm so jealous you got to see the Kashorek's! Looks like you had fun w/ the Thurman's yesterday..they're coming here today! I can't believe you have 5 kids between you!!

have a good day!

Laura said...

Your haircut looks great!!

Kyle & Susie Rhodes said...

like your haircut! it still looks long to me!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!! It still looks long to me, too.
Love,
Gmommy

laura said...

i love it this length. i think it's perfect for you!

Rebecca said...

That's crazy that you mentioned the "Hard Rock Tommy" video because I JUST found the pictures of us doing that last weekend!