Saturday, September 27, 2008

Three Months Old

"What? I'm already 3 months old?!? How's that possible?" At least that's what it looks like Barrett's thinking in the picture below. It is hard to believe that our baby is already 1/4 of a year old! He is such a fun baby. He wakes up smiling at us in the mornings and the only time he's fussy is when he's tired! Brody loves holding him and talking to him. Every morning he rubs Barrett's head and says, "Good morning Bear-bear! Good morning!!" in a sweet little voice. Barrett watches every move Brody makes. He's laughing so much more now and it's so much fun to listen to. He's still sleeping 10-11 hours at night and many mornings I end up waking him up so that we can get everything done that we need to do that day! He's been sucking his thumb lately (much to my dismay...I've tried and tried to get him to be a paci baby...but it doesn't look like it's gonna work). The good thing about the thumb sucking is that he sleeps better. Brody used to lose his paci during the night and wake up crying. Barrett has yet to wake up crying because he lost his thumb!!

Here's Barrett's 3 month picture with the football.

After lunch, Mike and Brody went outside to wash the car. I decided it would be a good time to take some up close pictures of Barrett. Here are two of my favorite. Don't you just want to hold him and kiss him?! He's so precious!




6 comments:

Holli's Kansas Adventures said...

My goodness! I can't believe Brody has gotten any more handsome than he already was! You guys sure do make some pretty babies! :-)

RaeAnn said...

So Precious! It looks like Brody is a proud big brother!

Christy and Justin Vercher said...

They are both so handsome.

Teri said...

alan used to make that open mouth "thinking" look too! What a dear. Can't believe I've yet to kiss those cheeks!!! Brody looks so grown up I can't stand it!

Unknown said...

Yes!!! He is so precious.

Anonymous said...

Barrett is precious and I can't believe he is already 3 months old. Brody is such a good "big" brother. They are precious little boys!!!!
Love,
Gmommy