Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Spinning Games

This morning Daddy Steve, Mike, and I headed to the store (yes...the day after Christmas). Mike needed ammo and I wanted to look at a nativity scene that I'd seen at Hobby Lobby. Then we dropped Mike off with Caleb so they could go to the gun range. I know that Carl went with them...but I'm not sure if anyone else did. Of course, they didn't take any pictures. What were they thinking?!? lol

Dad took me to lunch at Taco Cabana (yum!) and then we went back to their house to play with Brody. Daddy Steve made his own version of a sit-n-spin for Brody. Brody loved it and wanted to do it "gin" and again!
Daddy Steve and Namaw babysat (yet again) for us tonight so that we could go over to Caleb and Audria's house to play games. Mark and Angela met us there along with a bunch of other people. We had a lot of fun and lots of laughs! I'm sorry to say that the guys beat us in every game that we played!! Arg.
I don't think Mike and I have had this much adult time (without kids) since before Brody was born!

No comments: