Saturday, December 22, 2007

Couples Christmas Party

If you're ready for a post that's NOT about Brody...this is your post.

Tonight we went with Caleb & Audria to a Christmas part at Brett and Amanda's house! They invited a lot of their friends from when they were in the youth group (which happened to be all the kids that were in high school when Mike was working with the youth group at Pleasant Ridge)! It was fun to get to see all of them again...and still a little strange to me that they're all grown ups (well...most of them! lol) Laura even has a baby! We had fun playing games (Catch Phrase, Mad Gab, etc) while most of the guys watched the Cowboys game. We were even able to convince the guys to play a game of Mafia (if you're not sure what that is, just ask any youth minister or teen) while the football game was still going on.

Here's Mike and Caleb with Chris (who Mike and I haven't seen in YEARS!!!)

Claire (who lives in N. Carolina), Rinn (who lives in California), Laura, and Amanda (who both still live in the DFW area)
Audria and Staci
Yay! A picture of just me and Mike (well...and the baby in my belly! lol)
I just had to post this picture. I love the expression on Mike's face! It's soooo sexy! Maybe I should just keep this one to myself...but no...I wanted you all to see how sexy my hubby is!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love your shirt Staci, very hip pg mama!