Monday, December 10, 2007

Cowboy

I sure wish I'd take a picture of Brody on Saturday morning. He was wearing his footed pajamas and insisted on putting on his cowboy boots. He walked around the kitchen (clicking the heels of the boots on the floor) with a huge grin on his face. He loves his boots! Mike was watching him walk around and said, "You go Cowboy!" Brody's response made me sooooo proud. He stuck his arms up in the air and said, "Touchdown!"

YAY!!!! He associates "Cowboy" with the Dallas Cowboys! If you're from Texas...I know you're proud too ;)

9 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

That's. My grandson!

I remember wanting to wear Cowboy boots when I was little. It is fun to use our imaginations. I hope Brody gets to wear his boots today!

Daddy Steve

Shauna said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

We are sooo proud, too!!! We also wish you had gotten a video of that. He is sooo smart!

Ann Hastings said...

That is too cute :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are training that boy right!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

That's a true fan! YAY Brody! Go Cowboys :)

Amy said...

Awww man, we need video of that!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Mike didn't quite feel the same way you did when Brody said Touchdown!

Anonymous said...

Bryan used to wear Caleb and Tyler's hand-me-down boots that were 3 sizes too big to the grocery store....he would clomp, clomp down the aisles, feeling very big and important. We even have pics of him in diapers with those big boots and a cowboy hat on....those were the days! Cherish them....they grow up all too quickly. Can't wait to see if he will let us hold him when you come for Christmas! He is adorable!