Monday, September 24, 2007

XBOX Birthday

Mike received several things for his XBOX on his birthday. Caleb (the resident gamer in our family) was able to find us good deals on stuff for Mike. Tyler and Ann got him a new controller. This means that Brody now has a controller to "play" with while Mike plays a game!
Mike doesn't play much until after I go to bed. Friday night I fell asleep on the couch after we watched the movie "The Lake House". I woke up to Mike playing Tiger Woods '08 (his newest obsession). I looked at the clock and it said 2:52 am!!! What?!?!? I must be mistaken! I asked Mike what time it was and he sheepishly said, "3 am". I don't know if he was just waiting for me to wake up, but as soon as I got off the couch and went to bed...he followed. He was out of bed early Saturday morning to play with Brody (he lets me sleep in on Saturday's) and made it until 10:30 Saturday night before going to bed. I don't know how he does it!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Guys will do anything to play with their toys!!

RaeAnn said...

Scott had always been able to stay up and play playstation. Even when he has to get up the next morning. I couldn't do it. Just wait until Brody starts playing against Mike!

Anonymous said...

Brody looks really interested in what is going on.

Ledbetter Fam said...

Yikes! I don't think I could do that very often. I have stayed up late before and had to take care of the kids in the morning, but I couldn't do it all of the time. I'm glad that Mike has something he loves and can use for some "Mike time."

JB

Amy said...

3 am?!?!? That's outta control. hahaha