Saturday, September 08, 2007

Friday Night Lights

Last night we went to Dwayne & Rene's for BBQ and then to the high school football game. We were playing Hoisington...so the chance of winning was very remote. You'll have to talk to Mike if you want game details. I saw about 5 minutes of the game before I left the stands to take Brody to the grassy area to play. We were outside and he wanted to run around! He didn't want to sit still and watch a football game! Here's Brody eating cheerios and wearing Chris' hat.

We made it to the end of the 3rd quarter (an hour past Brody's bedtime) before we headed for home. As we were leaving we noticed that many other parents with young kids were going home. Guess we won't get to see the end of a game for a few years! We had a lot of fun and Brody was so worn out that he slept until 7:30 this morning! Maybe we need to go to the game every Friday night!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like a fun Friday night! Sleep until 7:30 is awesome!

Unknown said...

BBQ and Friday night football sounds like such fun...a very "Texas" Friday night if you ask me! Glad Brody had a good time running. You wore that boy out! It makes me sad that sleeping in is sleeping until 7:30. My own child wakes up much later than that on a daily basis. Further proof that I cannot have any more children!

RaeAnn said...

Watching sporting events is a little more difficult with small children! I found that out Saturday at volleyball!

Amy said...

YAY for sleeping in!!

Shauna said...

I have so many fun memories of Friday nights!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I got your comment on my blog about the missing photo. I accidentally posted on the wrong blog. I have another one for security reasons (I'll explain later). Email me at terahott@yahoo.com, and I'll give you the new one. I just don't want it connected with the ottonline one in any way. I know this seems fishy, but there's a good reason! Promise! ~ Terah

Ledbetter Fam said...

Fun Friday!!! I was shocked when we took Lafe to his first sporting event. He wouldn't sit still for anything! I had never experienced that before because Wade LOVES sports and has been sitting through Mavs games and such since he was a baby.

JB