Sunday, September 16, 2007

And the Winners Are......

Cousin Julie and Juli Beth! They both picked September 17th as the date they thought Brody's 1st tooth would come in. As of today, September 16th, he officially has a tooth! Today he is 13 months 2 days old...and he's no longer toothless!!!!!! It's VERY hard to take a picture of a tooth in a toddler's mouth! Out of all the ones we took...this one turned out the best (and it's still very hard to see)! Without the flash it was too dark...and with the flash it washes out the picture. Oh well. You'll just have to believe us ;) I circled where the tooth is.
I know you're dying to know what they won.......
If you haven't read this book before...it's a must read! I challenge anyone who thinks Christ was "just a good teacher" to read this book and see if you don't come away with a transformed life! Julie & Juli Beth, if you already have this book....I challenge you to give it to a friend that you know is not a believer. Then pray that God will open their eyes to see the tooth (I mean TRUTH)!

11 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

I totally agree- that book does transform you and just hits home what you already know. I also recommend "The Case for Faith" by the same author, very good!

Ledbetter Fam said...

YEAH!!! I chose the 17th because that is David's birthday. How lucky! Thank you, Staci, for the book. I'm excited to read it and share it. Congratulations, Brody, on the tooth!!!

JB

Anonymous said...

Brody, I am glad that you have your first tooth. Now. Your mom and dad will soon have to feed you steak instead of ground meat and oatmeal. Your pictures are so cute.

Laura said...

Yeah for a tooth! Good prize too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Brody, on your first tooth. We knew you could do it!!!! Good job - just wish it had been a few days earlier.

Amy said...

YAY Brody! Congrats to the winners! Looks like a wonderul book :)

Steve and Joan said...

I can see your tooth, Brody! Keep 'em coming!!!

Daddy Steve

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! I never win anything! How ironic that the 2 baby nurses guessed correctly. I hope Brody has an easy time teething - it can be a challenge! (Mostly for the mom...)

Teri said...

Yeah! Brody got his tooth so close to my (and his daddy's) birthdays! Yeah Brody!

RaeAnn said...

Yay Brody! Glad you finally got one through! Now maybe the rest will come quickly! Hope they all don't give you this much trouble!

Shauna said...

Good for them! Speaking of that book - Kip just bought it yesterday because Lee is coming to speak at our church on October 6th!!! We are so excited. It is actually a longer story than that but I will leave it at that for now.