Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Blah

For some reason I just can't think about anything to blog about today. Not much has been going on besides the usual day to day life. Monday (while I was at my class), Mike took Brody to the golf course with him. He pushed him around in the jogging stroller while he golfed. I wasn't there, so I can't really tell you what it was like...but it sounds like they both had fun.

I'll post again later when my brain is working better....I just wanted my grandparents to know I'm still alive (sometimes they start to worry when I go more than a day or two without posting)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! You are always the first blog I look at every morning - mostly because you are the only other one awake at that time!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us know you are alright. I check your blog every day and am always delighted when I find a post. We love you. It is wonderful that Mike loves and enjoys Brody enough to take him with him golfing. I know Brody has had more experiences than most little boys his age.

Anonymous said...

I check your blog before 6:30 a.m. each day. Then if you have not posted your blog, I check off and on during the day. Yes, grandparents look for your blogs. It makes my day. Jan is doing an excellent job also. I like hearing from her almost every day.