Thursday, September 06, 2007

Climber

Yesterday I was outside watering the trees when Brody disappeared around the back of the house. After a few minutes I followed him around the back to see what he was doing. This is what I found: Yes, Brody has figured out how to climb up on the mower. He absolutely LOVES mowing with Mike and I think yesterday he was having fun just pretending! (Don't worry...they key isn't in the mower...anymore!) I took him off the mower and this is the look he gave me:
Don't worry, Brody! I just wanted to see how you climb up there! Here he goes:



Made it!
How old does he have to be before we give him the key and tell him to mow the yard? Guess we'll have to wait a few years ;)

10 comments:

Anna said...

woah! I thought Holden was a climber but I think the mower would have alluded him! Great pics, and story!

RaeAnn said...

That face he made when you took him off is priceless! I love that he's in his diaper too! There will be a stage in his life where he'll want to mow, then you'll have to tell him to do it!

Anonymous said...

There's no stopping Brody now, is there? He sure is growing up fast!!!

Anonymous said...

Well this proves he is a climber. This was his first mountain which he conquered. LOL.

He is something else!!!

Laura said...

What a great post!! I love the pic of the look he gave you!

Amy said...

I think once he weighs enough to keep the blades moving, he can mow :) I remember mowing our yard when I was younger and just barely weighed enough to keep it going. haha. Cute pics!

RyAnn said...

I love that look he was giving!

suzspeaks said...

So Cute!!!!

Teri said...

Cute pics, be careful, if you leave the keys in the mower, he may prove able to turn it on before you know it. Alan, case in point!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

That's hilarious! What a look you got after you took him down! Lol