Monday, September 10, 2007

Muddy Boots

A few months ago I picked up a pair of cowboy boots for Brody at a garage sale. They're still a little big on him...but don't think that stopped Mike from wanting Brody to wear them to go outside and work with him! He looked so cute in them! I'm guessing they'll fit his feet perfectly next summer...just in time for the famous shorts and boots look.

"Da-dee!" Once his boots were on he was ready to go outside...NOW! "Where do you want to go Brody?"
"Owww!!!!"
After they worked outside for an hour or more, Brody had to take off his boots before coming inside. Why? They were muddy. Awww. Muddy boots. The sign of a hard worker. I'm so proud ;)

9 comments:

Anna said...

Oh My Goodness! He looks so big in these pics! Love the muddy boots!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! He really looks like such a big boy in those boots!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope Brody likes boots. I am sure you remember Dan's boots. Wish he could see Brody in the boots. He looked so grown up.

Laura said...

He loves being outside! I saw a little boy that reminded me of Brody today at Lowe's. He was climbing all over the lawn mowers outside!!

Steve and Joan said...

Brody... keep working on that tooth. Tomorrow is the day for it to come in if you want Daddy Steve to win the contest!!!

Maybe we should ask for help from the Tooth Fairy!

Daddy Steve

Anonymous said...

I love the boots! No little boy can come to Texas without boots - shorts and all!

Amy said...

Love the boots!!

Anonymous said...

I remember those boots! He looks super cute in them!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

First he's mowing now he's out in the yard getting muddy boots! What a helper! :-) He's too cute!