Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Will you be my Valentine?




Valentines Day...


A single day on which us men must do something wonderful for our wives that's suppose to make up for the other 364 days of the year.  I would like to suggest to the men who read this blog, that you take time each and every day to not only tell your wife how much you love and care for her, but show her. Be that man that God has called you to be....


Ephesians 5:25 "Husbands,love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her"


That being said... It doesn't mean you can't enjoy the Holiday!


Staci,


I love you


Just three little words
don't seem like enough
for someone whose smile
still brightens my day,
whose touch can make me forget
the rest of the world.

But even though "I Love You"
can't express the depth
of my feelings for you.
I hope you know what's in my heart.

...............................................


A Beautiful Morning


The sun rises above the hillcrest,
As does the joy of my heart;
Rays of warmth and love,
From her I will never depart.

Fresh dew upon the grass,
Young birds chirp in their nests;
I watch her gently sleep,
My love to her I silently profess.

I enjoy the stillness and calm,
Watching as she smiles and dreams;
She brings me to stillness and peace,
Like that of a slow flowing stream.

My heart and soul flow with love,
And I smile as I quietly reflect;
I’ve been handed a sweet princess,
A sweet princess to love and to protect.

A vow to myself I make,
As she quietly sleeps away;
To love and always cherish her,
Until my last breath... until my last day.



- Michael Brieck -


~Love, Mike

8 comments:

Staci said...

Thank you, Mike!!!! I love you with all my heart!

Steve and Joan said...

I accept your challenge! Let's make sure we hold each other accountable!!!

Steve

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you and Staci love each other!!!

Mom

suzspeaks said...

How Sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it... Mike you're so sweet and I totally agree to let your wife/husband know you love them each and everyday, not just Valentines Day :)

I love you guys so much and miss you. Happy Valentines Day!

Anonymous said...

Mike, that was a wonderful tribute to Staci. Your love for her, and her love for you brings such a peace of mind to me. There is nothing more pleasureable to me than to see my grandchildren happy in their marriage. That was a cute valentine from Brody. He is indeed blessed to have you all as parents and Steve and Joan as grandparents. Love, GG

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post!!! I hope you two had a great Valentine's Day!

Also, Brody is such a cutie, and I love the progression of football pictures. He is getting to be such a big boy!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful the love you have
one for another!! Thank you for
glorifying the Lord!!!