Friday, February 09, 2007

Good News!

I know...2 posts in one day is unheard of...but I was too excited to wait until tomorrow to share this news
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DAD STARTED A BLOG!!!! You'll find his link over to the left under TX friends. What's even more exciting is that he told Grandmommy that he'd start a blog if she would. So....now I'm expecting Daddy Ken and Grandmommy to have a blog soon. And.....if they can have a blog....so can GG, and Sharon! *hint, hint* If you haven't checked out Caleb & Audria's blog yet...make sure you do. Caleb is a genius with the camera and the video's on there are guaranteed to make you smile :)

I love blogs! *sigh*

3 comments:

laura said...

Yay! I'm glad your dad started a blog. He has been trying to get me to start one but I didn't know that he didn't even have one. Anyway, I love blogs to. It's addicting.

Tyler Hastings said...

Staci, I am glad that you don't expect Ann and I to start a blog.

Staci said...

Tyler,
It's not that we don't expect you and Ann to blog...it's just that we're giving you a year of marriage as a grace period before we start hounding you about it! lol