Monday, February 26, 2007

Morning Workout

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings Mike and I lift together. Brody usually sleeps until 7 am...so he's usually still asleep when we lift. There have been a few morning where he wakes up while we're still lifting. I think he just wants to get to spend some time with his Daddy in the morning. Just because he wakes up doesn't mean that we stop lifting. We'll take him into the weight room with us and take turns holding him while the other person lifts. People like to tease us by saying things like, "He'll be benching 45's by the age of 3!" or "They start training young around here!" Here's a picture from this morning:

6 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Brody, You are developing good habits! Keep it up!!!

Staci and Mike, I'm proud or your discipline. I know you will both enjoy a long and healthy life. That makes it so much fun!!

Dad

RaeAnn said...

That's cute! It's good he's exposed to working out at an early age!

Anonymous said...

I think Brody is wondering why no one is eating breakfast!

Ledbetter Fam said...

That's a sweet picture! I wish that our gym would let little ones out there with us. I think it's good to teach them young. I think Wade would love to work out with us. He'll have to wait a few more years. You should see Lafe doing lunges, it's adorable with his short squatty legs. I can't wait to see pics of Brody actually working out!

Juli Beth

Teri said...

Lot's of fun & good stuff going on. Best to start good habits early :-)
Teri

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Up one and two and three, now down....good job Brody!

Sapphire