Friday, February 02, 2007

Cellulite Cure

I got to work this morning to find an email from Mike with a link to Rachel Ray's website. I assumed it was a recipe. Nope! She had a doctor on her show last night who was talking about cellulite. I think he is now the hero of every man in America! Check out this link to see what I'm talking about http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/?q=cure-for-cellulite For the full effect, watch the video of the doctor explaining his theory. Don't show this to your husband unless you want him pressuring you to follow the night time therapy (the last sentence in Myth #3)! lol I'm wondering how much of this is science and how much of this is just because he's a man? Do you honestly think a woman doctor would give these recommendations?!?!?

____________________________________

Brody's very talented ;) He can curl his tongue in a funny way that Mike and I can't. Here's my feeble attempt at getting a picture of it:

It's not as bad in this picture...but Brody has the inevitable drool rash. If you have any home remedies...PLEASE let me know!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The drool rash will go away once the teething is over. It bothers you more than it does him! Very interesting about the cellulite.

tara said...

Okay - Scout had horrible drool rash but we use Aquafor. It is kind of like vaseline but thicker and works better. We would put it on his cheeks before he went to bed and it worked within a few days.

Ledbetter Fam said...

Tara is right. We use Aquafor on the babies at work. It works well. No thank you on the cellulite tips. Think I'll live with the cottage cheese look.
JB

Anonymous said...

AAAAHHHHH! That face is so kissable! What a cutie and sooooo talented. My Jewish "mother" (aka my best friends mom) would say "Shana punim". Whaat a beautiful face!

Anonymous said...

And Chris was right here with my while I read the cellulite blog! What a crack up. He says I'm a stage 1 Lol!

Unknown said...

That cellulite thing is crazy! Not something I would have expected on Rachel Ray's show.

Also, we used Aquafor also. It worked well for us.

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

LOL about myth#3! I've had cellulite since I was a kid so I'm pretty sure going bare isn't going to make it disappear! Ha ha ha Love the pics of Brody, I don't have any advice on the rash unfortunatly.