Monday, February 05, 2007

1st Super Bowl

Last night we went to Dwayne and Rene's to watch the Super Bowl. It has become a tradition for them to host the youth group Super Bowl Party....and for Mike to set up a projector the maximize our viewing experience. This year he also set up our sound system so that we could enjoy surround sound. I forgot my camera, but Rene took a few pics.

Mike, Brody, and Tyus (Dwayne and Rene's 3rd child)

Brody played with toys while we watched the game.

Jeremy (the youth minister), his son Gabriel (on the left) and Cedric (Dwayne & Rene's youngest)


Mike was excited to see the Colts win...but Brody and I didn't make it to the end of the game. We left just after half time. I had to get home to feed Brody and get him to bed. I went to bed late (9 pm) after I was pretty sure that the Colts were gonna come out on top. We usually turn on the radio for Brody at night....but Mike had the sound system at Dwayne & Rene's. I think the dead silence interrupted Brody's sleep pattern. He woke up twice last night! He fell back asleep as soon as I gave him his paci...but I didn't! The first time it took me 30 min. to get back to sleep. The second time it was an HOUR before I fell back asleep! Ugh. I'm tired today!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caleb,
That is not even funny!
Mom