Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dew 30

It's very rare that I get to hold Brody while he's asleep. He's usually put to bed while he's sleepy yet still awake. Saturday afternoon he fell asleep on me and I thoroughly enjoyed cuddling with him for over an hour on the couch.


If you know Mike, you know that he LOVES his Diet Mountain Dew. When we were building our house every hour I'd hear Mike and Dwayne holler out "It's Dew 30!" meaning time for another Mt. Dew. I have no clue how many cubes of dew we went thru that summer! Well Sunday afternoon I walked into the living room to find this (guess Mike's starting him early):
(Don't worry...he wasn't really drinking the Dew)
Today I went to a meeting about radio advertising. Brody went with me and was such a good boy! He played quietly during the entire presentation! The speaker even bragged on him to the crowd of people. He was still in a happy mood when we got home and I was able to get a few cute pictures. I love this shirt that is a hand-me-down from Collin.

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Great Pictures!! I like that shirt too!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture of Brody with the Mountain Dew. You should send that picture to that company. He would be super on an adv ertisement for them. Keep the pictures coming--they make my day.

RaeAnn said...

Holding a sleeping baby is so enjoyable. Especially when they are older and hardly every sit still. Cute picture of Brody with the Mt. Dew. Cheyenne gets a sip of pop every now and then! She loves it!

laura said...

I am glad you found me. I've seen yours before...sometimes your dad will put it up on his pda at church and show me what y'all are up to. I added you to mine so I can check in on my own now! Yay.