Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Another new blogger...

They did it!!!! Daddy Ken and Grandmommy started a blog. For those of you who don't know...these are my dad's parents. Their link is on the left under "Texas Friends". Be sure and comment to let them know how much you enjoy their stories.

Sharon (Grandmommy's sister) told me she is going to start a blog after her retirement officially begins (she retired but hasn't really left the office yet as they were still short handed).

GG...where are you with getting a blog started?

I told Tyler and Ann that I'd give them a year of marriage before we start bugging them about starting one...so they have until this July ;)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

1 week Staci...1 week! BTW...I need your address. Would you mind emailing it to me?

Leave It To Davis said...

I'm so glad you bugged them about making a blog....I still go back and read Daddy Ken's bad typing and love it. I miss him.

Ann and Tyler....Luke is already over 2 months old....no blog yet....how will you make a book? How can we keep up with all he does? I won't know him like I think I know Brody and Barrett....no, like I know them. They may not know me as well, but I know all abou them because everytime Staci posts something, I am here to learn what new amazing thing they said or did today....or to just look at her beautiful pictures. You are losing precious memories every day that passes. Get on the ball and start one.