Friday, December 22, 2006

This makes me crazy!

6:30 am - Get deposit ready
7:00 am - Wake up Brody and feed him
7:20 am - Change Brody's diaper and put his clothes on for the day
7:30 am - Call several lube shops until I find one that can give me an oil change FAST this morning.
8:00 am - Call Farmer Coop and ask them to deliver 200 gallons of propane next week
8:30 am - Put Brody down for a nap
9:00 am - Teach aerobics
9:45 am - Change clothes and put Brody in his car seat
10:00 am- Teach aerobics at the Senior Center
10:30 am - Make a deposit at the bank for work
10:35 am - Pick up a t-shirt someone at the gym ordered
10:40 am - Get gas in the car
10:45 am - Feed Brody
11:05 am- Change Brody's diaper
11:30 am- Get all necessary tax info together to do W-2's and 1099's over Christmas break
12:00 pm - Wash off tires (there so mud caked they're off balance)
12:25 pm - Have post office hold mail
12:40 pm - Finish packing and pack up car
2:00 pm - Feed Brody

Do you see time in there for the necessary oil change???? How many of you think this timeline will go as planned today? lol
______________________________
*edit*
Just talked to Mike and he says the car will be fine. I can wait on the oil change until we arrive at our destination. We need to take it to Wally World so that we can get a free tire repair too. Yay! I didn't know how I was gonna fit that in!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think schedules are made just to
see how flexible we are!

Anonymous said...

This makes me think of my schedule every day, it's so stressful. Poor thing! Did you get the oil change?? We can't wait to see you, have a safe trip!!! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

That was from me, sorry I forgot to sign my name- Ann

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything! Doesn't it make you kind of excited to go out of town and to not be expected to do too terribly much? Hope you have a GREAT Christmas!

RaeAnn said...

What a crazy day! Glad you didn't have to worry about the oil change! Hope you have a good week with your family!

Anonymous said...

That makes me tired just looking at it! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Wow, next time ask Christopher to change the oil the night before :)
Prayed for safe travel for you all. Remmy says, "Hi, this pup (Chance) is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!I thought Trevor was bad."

Anonymous said...

I am so ready to hear about Brody's first Christmas! He is right around the same age Jackson was at his first Christmas. So much fun!!! Good luck finding places to put all of his new toys...