Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Yummy Toes

This is going to be a picture blog:

Here's Remington and Brody hangin' out.
Just a cute picture of our boy.

Brody has discovered his feet...and now he loves putting them in his mouth! I had to see if I could do it or not too. I could get my foot there...but not quite close enough to get my toe in my mouth (not like I want to do that anyways!) And NO, I didn't take a picture of me trying. I know you're laughing...but I bet you Megan and Shauna have tried it too! lol

Remington likes to lay down next to Brody. He hasn't been inside much since Brody was born, but Mike gave him a bath on Sunday and he's been hanging out inside with us. He really likes Brody!
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!!! (i've tried the foot to the mouth trick too!)

Anonymous said...

Only a couple more days and we get to see all of you in person!!!
I might put Brody's foot in my mouth, but not my foot.

Anonymous said...

He is getting way too big!! They all grow way to fast!! He is precious!

Shauna said...

I have SOOOOOO tried it! You are so funny! And, I was really wanting a pic too when you mentioned the efforts! Come on Staci! Please!