Monday, December 11, 2006

Tyler

Today is my baby brother's 22nd birthday! Where have the years gone! It's hard to believe that Caleb, Tyler, and I are all married...and that I have a son of my own! I have so many fond memories of times with my brothers. We played outside a lot as kids: cowboys & indians, tag, games in the pool, sports, etc. We set up numerous forts inside and out and spent a lot of time using our creative minds for unique games that didn't make sense to adults (remember Aliens?) lol. I don't have very many old pictures on my computer...but I'll share a few that I have.


Tyler, Mike, & Caleb getting ready for Caleb's bachelor party.


This picture makes me laugh becuase none of us seem to notice that Tyler is screaming his head off!



Tyler, Caleb, Staci, & Mom


The family on a camping trip with the Rhodes.

Tyler, Caleb, & Josh (cousins)


Ginger, Staci, Bryan, Tyler, & Caleb (cousins)

I love my brothers and look forward to watching their families grow in the years to come. I hope our kids have as much fun together as we did!

Happy Birthday Tyler!

3 comments:

RaeAnn said...

Looks like you have some great memories! I'm sure there are many more in the making!

Anonymous said...

I agree - where have the years gone?

Anonymous said...

these old pics totally made me smile! you guys are so cute.