Sunday, December 17, 2006

A few pics

The memory card for my new camera hasn't arrived yet...so I can only take 10 pictures before I have to upload them to my computer! So...I haven't gone picture crazy yet. Hopefully it'll get here early this week! Here's one of the shots I captured of Brody the other day.

When I was messing with the camera Trevor decided to take care of the drool on Brody's face! Luckily I had space left for a picture. Of course I told Trevor to stop...but I had to take a picture first!


Yesterday Jim (Grandpa), Nancy (Grammy), and Great-Grandma K came over for a Christmas lunch. Grandpa and Grammy enjoyed getting to see Brody. He was a good baby while they were here for a visit (even when Grandpa got him up early from his nap! lol)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! My fav's are Trevor & Brody & the family shot!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures were super. You should try to find a place to enter the picture of Trevor in a contest. That was an unusual picture.

RaeAnn said...

Hope you get your memory card soon. Can't wait to see all the pictures you get at Christmas! It's nice to see some pictures of Brody in the office!!

Anonymous said...

Trevor doesn't know about all the crumbs that will be on the floor in the coming months. He will really start to hang close to Brody.

Anonymous said...

wow... Trevor has a long tongue!!!