Thursday, December 14, 2006

My New Baby

Christmas came early at our house. Tuesday night Mike and Brody snuck off into the bedroom for a "secret project". I was told I was not allowed back there. Mike emerged with two presents that he and Brody wrapped. I was instructed to sit down and open them. I said, "Now? Christmas is still almost 2 weeks away!" Mike said that it was something that I needed to use on Christmas, so I needed to open it early to learn how to use it. I have pictures of me opening the present...but I forgot to upload them from home. Maybe I'll remember to add them later :)

Anyways...I opened up the box to find a new digital camera. A REALLY NICE ONE! It's a fujifilm s6000fd. I'm sooooo excited about this present! The second box had a camera case that will hold both the new camera, our video camera, and all their accessories! I've been carrying the manual around in my purse...but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. Maybe today. Be ready for many more pictures!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you love pictures. It would be really hard to be so far away with them.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!! Send more pics!

Anonymous said...

That looks really fun!

RaeAnn said...

I can't wait to see all the pictures you take with it!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!

Look forward to great pics!

Anonymous said...

Congrats - that's a fun early present! I got a new camera for christmas too...and yes, i'm already using it!! Take some pictures!

Anonymous said...

I am getting a new digital camera for Christmas, too (but from my mom)! We are both going to have such great pictures of our kiddos over the holidays. Does yours do continuous picture taking where it takes them kind of "rapid fire?" That was my main feature that I wanted.

I am going to do that tag thing from your last blog, but it will probably happen after Christmas. I can't wait to see all of your pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah!! New cameras are SO fun! I can't wait to see the pics you take with your new baby!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Where are the photos? Are you still reading the manual for the camera? The pressure is on!!!

The many Brody Fans in Texas

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending the photos!

Fans in Texas