Friday, February 24, 2006

Cravings

Those of you who have been pregnant...and those of you who are married to women who have been pregnant...truly understand the word CRAVE!

It seems like all I can think about lately is PIZZA!!!!!! Do you realize how many commercials are about pizza? Pizza, pizza bites, bread sticks, and now there's even a wings commercial that's delivered by...you guessed it...a pizza place!

So far I've been doing well with resisting the urge to eat pizza 3 meals a day. Of course, that may be why I'm thinking about it so much. Maybe it's because I've been refusing to give into my craving! Ok...you convinced me. I'm gonna do it. Stop twisting my arm! I'm making pizza for dinner tonight!!!!

It's a good thing that I got a bunch of frozen pizzas the other day at Dillons when they were on sale. :)

3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I craved pizza too, lots of it!!! Yummy!!

Anonymous said...

You are SO HAVING A BOY!!

I ate so much pizza with Connor. I, for one, did not resist my cravings. I would drive to papa john's on my way home from volleyball practice and pick one up quite frequently. Hmmm...that could be why I gained WAY too much weight with him!

Enjoy your pizza!

Shauna said...

I craved Chili's Turkey Combo - with extra ranch dressing. Yummmm...but if you know me well, I crave that all the time - it was just monsterous while I was prego. Oh - and when I was pregnant with Kenzie, they discontinued the Turkey Combo for about 2 months because there was somthing awry with the marinade for the turkey. But they told me that it was because it was November and there was a turkey shortage. I believed it at first and then I had to ask again and I got the truth. Very funny.