Wednesday, February 08, 2006

First Test

Yesterday I took my first Accounting test. I had no idea what to expect. It's been so long since I've taken a test, I was a little nervous. I took all the practice quizes and tests and reviewed everything I knew to review. I went and took the test (it has to be proctored) at the Rice County Learning Center. Now they have to mail it to my instructor and then she'll grade it...then she'll post the grade online. I think I did ok. Now it's just the waiting game.

I started looking at my Microeconomics class last night and just became overwhelmed. The class is going to be very demanding. In my Acct. class you read the book, turn in the assignments, and take the tests. In the Econ. class you have to participate in daily discussions, do a group project, and take tons of quizes in addition to the reading, assignments, and tests. I know that it's only 15 weeks and I have to trust in God to give me the strength I need.

Last night Mike could tell I was stressed. He gave me a long foot massage. It felt soooo good and really helped to relax me. I was in bed my 8:15 last night and got over 7.5 hours of sleep! Today I'm re-energized and ready to take on Microeconomics!

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I'm sure you did great! Have a good day!

Shauna said...

Microeconomics is kind of hard but you can do it!!!