Thursday, February 23, 2006

15 Weeks


Today I'm 15 weeks pregnant! This is a 3d sonogram picture of what our baby might look like today. I can't believe how fast they grow and develop! It seems like just yesterday he/she was the size of a sunflower seed!

In 3 weeks we'll be driving down to TX for the weekend. Our friends, Dwayne & Rene, are going to Dallas for a basketball tournament, so we're gonna catch a ride with them. While we're down there I'm going to let Paula "practice" her sonography skills and see if she can tell us the sex of our baby. I can hardly wait! I really hope our little one will cooperate and "show it all".

I measured my waist this morning and it has grown yet again. I'm now up a total of 6.75" (from 27" to 33.75")! My weight is up 4.8 pounds...which is within the normal range. Any guesses at what I'll end up at? :)

No comments: