Friday, September 03, 2010

Toy Story

This was part of the conversation today while we were eating lunch with Daddy Steve and Namaw:

Barrett - "I stay dry all night long!"
Daddy Steve & Namaw - "Good job Barrett!"
Brody - "and he was in his big boy bed too!" 
Namaw - "Does your bear like sleeping in the big boy bed?"
Barrett - "Yep!"
Brody - "Then he can get out of bed by himself."
Daddy Steve - "Who?  The bear?"
Brody - "No!  Barrett!"
Daddy Steve - "Oh.  What would you do if the bear got out of bed and you saw it walking around?"
Brody - "I'd shoot it."

I guess Toy Story didn't give Brody any empathy for toys! lol

4 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Brody didn't even have to think about his answer - no hesitation. His response bowled me over!

Ann Hastings said...

He's so funny- love this story!

Leave It To Davis said...

Remind me if I ever spend the night in the same house with Brody not to get up in the middle of the night for anything.

Grammy said...

Brody's response just cracked me up - he's a true hunter!