Saturday, September 11, 2010

I dare you not to scratch!

Remember how Lauren, Katelyn, & Collin came over to play last night?  Well...for the first 15 minutes that Brody and Collin were outside playing they didn't have bug spray on.  Here are the results of those 15 minutes....
 
I counted all the mosquito bites tonight as I applied hydrocortisone cream.  Brody currently has 43 mosquito bites!  Doesn't it make you itch just thinking about it?

*** (P.S.  For those of you using a blog reader, make sure go to my actual blog page.  Mike did a redesign for me.  Let me know what you think!)***

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

WOW!!! Where did all the mosquitos come from??? Do you have standing water close? Poor baby! That makes me hurt just looking at them!

Leave It To Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.