Friday, September 10, 2010

Surprise Playdate!

Tonight Julie (and the kids) came over to Daddy Steve and Namaw's house so I could help her with a project.  I didn't tell the boys ahead of time (incase plans had to change).  I wish you could've seen Brody's face when he looked out the window and saw Julie pulling up the driveway.  He said, "That looks like Collin's car?  I wonder who's driving a car that looks like Collin's?"  When I told him that it was Collin he about jumped thru the roof from excitement!

Lauren and Katelyn are going to make good babysitters.  They played with the younger kids while Julie and I worked. 

As always, the kids had so much fun playing together.  You can tell on Brody's face below that he was very sad it was time to go home.
 

2 comments:

Cousin Julie said...

Great pictures, as always. The kids had a blast, and I appreciated all your help. Love the new background! (except that it makes me want to take a vacation!)

Leave It To Davis said...

Your background is beautiful. It looks very fallish.
Your kids are blessed to have such fun, loving cousins living near them where they will really know them....not just see them three or four times a year....There is nothing better in the world than having a cousin that knows you better than you know yourself.