Thursday, September 09, 2010

First Day of School 2010

(Important FYI:  It is extremely humid here today.  I now know what Megan's talking about when she talks about trying to keep her lens from fogging over!  I didn't realize until after I'd taken most of the pictures that the lens was so foggy!  Arg)

Barrett ready for his first day of pre-school!

This is what most of the pictures of the boys together looked like...


Brody ready for school!
 
This year our friends, Joseph & Anna, have asked us to take Autumn to school when we take the boys (so they can get to work).  Brody was super excited about this!  Of course, I had to take a FDOS picture of her too.  She was crackin' me up!  She kept posing like she was a model doing all kinds of different poses! lol
In the car ready to go to school!!!
In front of the school.  Can you tell that Barrett's just ready to go inside?  He was done with the picture taking!

I was so proud!  He walked right into his classroom and started playing.  No tears!!!! 
I'm super excited about Brody's teacher.  Mrs. Pam teaches aerobics at my gym and is an amazing woman!  She's one of those people that you think, "You can't really be this happy all the time...can you?!"  She definitely has the light of Christ exuding from her!  I know that Brody's gonna LOVE her as a teacher...once he gets over his initial shyness.  (He wouldn't even look at the camera when she posed by him!)
 
It's REALLY quiet here at work today.  It's amazing how much I can get done when I'm not constantly solving disagreements or fixing toys...but I have to admit that I really miss them when they're gone!  I'm excited to go pick them up in just a little bit and hear all about their day!

7 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

SO cute, glad they did well when you dropped them off, they sure looked adorable! Can't wait to hear how their first day of school went!

suzspeaks said...

they look so cute!!

Angela said...

They cannot be this grown up...can they?

Steve and Joan said...

Just the beginning of many adventures to come! What fun!!1

Daddy Steve

megan said...

So cute! I'm glad they both went right in without a problem. And I totally feel your pain with the foggy pictures!

GG said...

Such a wonderful day for both of them. I like the picture where it looks as if Barrett is telling Brody something very important.

Leave It To Davis said...

Hey, YOU are one of those people that you say, "She can't REALLY be that happy ALL the time, can she?"!!!! Every time I see you, you are smiling or laughing. Brody will feel at home if she is really like that all the time!

Barrett is adorable. Brody is just growing too, too fast now.