Monday, April 27, 2009

Lost Connection

My posting will be sporadic until next Tuesday. That is when our internet will be connected at our new house. We had lots of helpers this weekend and got pretty much everything moved into our new house. We didn't think that we'd get it all moved until this coming weekend, therefore, we didn't have the internet installation scheduled until after this weekend. It stinks to be without internet...but I know we'll survive. I guess instead of blogging and emailing and surfing the net...we'll have to unpack!

3 comments:

Steve said...

I hope you are able to post anyway. I can't do without the latest news of your family!

Daddy Steve

Ann Hastings said...

I am glad y'all are all moved in! How great that you had so much help- we can't wait to see the house!

Shauna said...

Cant wait to see pics of the new house - that is always fun!
Miss you friend!