Wednesday, April 01, 2009

It's Here!

BARRETT HAS A TOOTH!!!!!!!

Yes he's 9 months old...and yes, this is his FIRST tooth...but he beat Brody by 4 months! Brody didn't get his first tooth until he was 13 months old! I'd been feeling a bulge on Barrett's bottom gum for the past few weeks. Today when I stuck my fingers in his mouth I was surprised to feel something sharp. There's not enough sticking thru the gums to attempt taking a picture yet (and I do mean ATTEMPT...have you every tried to look, much less take a picture, inside the mouth of a baby? It's hard!), but there is definitely part of a tooth poking thru the gums! Yay Barrett!

5 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Yeah Barrett- how exciting, I can't wait to see his first tooth :)

Steve and Joan said...

That tooth coming in must be the reason I caught Barrett not smiling one day last week. ;-)

Jamie said...

Aww! Kori was a yr as well before she got one. Someone told me it means realy good health!!

Karen said...

I have heard the later they get them, the better.

Unknown said...

Good job Barrett - I still love the smile with or without teeth.