Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt!

Last night Brody brought his gun to me and asked me to put more caps in it. I obliged and he headed out to the backyard. A few minutes later he came back inside and grabbed his Easter basket and headed back outside. We looked out the back door and saw Brody setting up the eggs in a row and then aiming at them with his gun!
When I asked Brody what he was doing his reply was simple, "I'm going Easter egg hunting!" Mike and I were wiping tears from our eyes we were laughing so hard (after we went back inside of course)! I guess when you have a 2 1/2 year old that loves to hunt...he takes it literally when you tell him that we're going to go Easter egg hunting!!
He swung around to shoot at this egg before it got away (it was rolling down the driveway)!

12 comments:

Mom said...

That is sooo funny!

RaeAnn said...

That is too cute!

Kyle & Susie Rhodes said...

how funny! a true "hunter" at heart! just glad it wasn't easter bunny hunting, or you may have several dead rabbits in your yard!

Ann Hastings said...

That's halarious! I am wipting the tears away right now :) Too cute!

Rebecca said...

I guess that's one way to get those eggs open! Wish I had had a cap gun for some of my stubborn eggs when I was little.

Leave It To Davis said...

Gotta show this to Dave when he gets home.....he will love this!

Wendi said...

That's so funny!! How cute.

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious!!!! So cute!
Gmommy

Teri said...

ROTFLOL!

Grammy said...

You're not the only ones that had
tears in their eyes from laughing
so hard --- What a child!!!

Lambert Loggings said...

That is SO precious!! Chuck and I both died laughing! It reminded us of when Caleb was Brody's age and thought that one of the four Seasons was Deer Season! I love it!! Makes their Daddys so proud! :)

Anne Nunn Photography said...

this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! Kids are so funny!