Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cutie Pies

I know that Barrett will be 10 months old in 5 days, but since he's still 9 months old right now...on Monday I took his 9 month picture for his story board. We had Brody's pictures professionally taken at 3, 6, 9, & 12 months for a story board and I decided to do Barrett's on my own. Both boys stood with this little chair for their 9 month picture. It belonged to Grandmommy and their Great-Great Aunt Sharon when they were little girls!

Of course I had to attempt to take pictures of the boys together. And, as expected, I didn't get a single picture where they both looked at the camera and smiled!





Brody was cooperating and would sit still for me to take his picture.

Barrett was a different story! All he wanted to do was crawl away from my backdrop!

And most of the time he was screaming, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" as he crawled away as fast as his little arms and legs would crawl!

8 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

The two pictures with the chair are as good as any photographer takes! They are such handsome boys! Love Barrette's dimple!

Steve and Joan said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
I know exactly what he means!

Daddy Steve

Jennifer said...

I agree...that last picture (& your description) is hilarious!!

Rebecca said...

That's what I do when people try to take my picture too!

Ann Hastings said...

I love the first picture of Barrett- too cute, I am going to have to frame it at our house :) The last one is halarious- I LOOOOVE it!!!

megan said...

They are so cute! I love the first one with Barrett and the chair. Good job!

Amy said...

Cutie Patooties! Great job with the pics! You would be deadly with an SLR ;)

Sharon said...

The pictures just melted my heart!!! So sweet and precious.