Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Smokin' Gun

Carl loaned Mike a couple new hunting videos. Brody LOVES watching them with Mike. Watching them makes Mike want to go outside and practice shooting his bow. In turn, that makes Brody want to get outside and practice shooting!

On the videos they use some unique things for blinds. In one of the videos all of the blinds at one ranch are old semi cabs. Brody decided that if you flip the top back on his golf cart, it makes an excellent blind and even provides a gun rest!


When you're shooting a rifle, you have to hold your mouth just right.

Check out the smoke!

Be careful. If you don't have the gun on your shoulder right, the kickback will HURT!

Sometimes it's more fun to randomly shoot up in the air rather than aim at a target (when it's just a cap gun you're shooting)!

7 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Pow Pow!

Daddy Steve

Jennifer said...

Too cute! I love the golf cart one...little boys are ingenious :)

Anonymous said...

I sure do miss the days when I could shoot imaginary deer in my backyard :) Thats sure is one good looking boy!

Anonymous said...

I like the angled photo. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Tell Brody that if he doesn't hold that gun up thight to his shoulder the kick will punch that scope into his foe head just above his eye. Right mike:).

Jamie said...

Very cute. So reminds me of Austin and he loves hunting videos. Kori of course wants to be like her brother so I was thinking.... are there pink guns??

Teri said...

Those antics tell me he has seen his daddy shooting a gun! I'm sure that's how Mike showed him too! LOL!