Tuesday, March 31, 2009

9 months

Can you believe this little guy turned 9 months old this past Friday? I can't! Time definitely goes by faster with the 2nd kid. Barrett is still such a happy little boy and blesses us with smiles all the time! He absolutely adores Brody and loves playing with him. No one can make Barrett laugh as hard as Brody can and it's so precious to watch them together! Barrett says "Mama" and "Dada". He also says "Buh Buh" while waving bye and sometimes seems to be trying to say Bubba while "talking" to Brody. Crawling is nothing new (he's been doing that since 5 months), but now he's pulling up on everything and starting to try to walk behind his walker.


It's still a literal phrase when we call Barrett our "little" guy. At his 9 month appointment last Friday, he weighed in at a whoopin' 15 pounds 1 oz (less than 3% on the charts) and was 27.5" long (in the 25%). The dr doesn't seem too worried about his weight since he's ahead on the charts with his development. He's just a little baby...and it's so cute!!!

Brody and Barrett watching out the window while we wait for the dr to get to our room.


5 comments:

Daddy Steve said...

Barrett is a wonderful blessing for sure! He has no idea how fantastic it makes me feel when he smiles at me. I walk into the room where he is playing, he stops and looks up at me and breaks into a cute little smile. My heart melts!

I love you Barrett!

Daddy Steve

Jennifer said...

Time goes way too fast! Just out of curiosity, I checked Jacob's 9 month stats...he was 25.4lbs. and 29.5"!! He also was just starting to crawl and evidently big babies run in Aaron's family (at least this generation!)...his brother's 2 boys are BIG, too. I just think it's fun to see how different, size-wise, babies can be! Barrett is so, so cute and I love seeing his smile in the pictures! Such a happy boy!!

Ann Hastings said...

I love tha the's a little guy- it makes him all the cuter :) I can't believe he's already 9 months old either- time flys!

Jamie said...

that top pic looks like it should be on a baby magazine!

Teri said...

Barrett is just adorable and getting so big! Brody is handsome as ever.