Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Short Sleeves

People always talk about how fun it is to dress up their little girls. Well...it's fun to put new outfits on your little boys too! Today a cold front came thru, but for the past week the weather has been beautiful. Last week I finally had to dig out some shorts and short sleeve shirts for the boys. Barrett better start growin' or I'll have to buy him a few more short sleeve things. When Brody was 8 months old, it was still long sleeve weather in Kansas! I'm realizing that long sleeve weather doesn't last very long in Texas (to the joy of some and disappointment of others).

Anyways, I thought Barrett looked so cute (and grown up) in his button up (as I proof read this I couldn't decide if I'm supposed to say "button up" or "button down"?) shirt and shorts. I just had to take him outside and take a few pictures!





10 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Barrett looks so cute! I love his big blue eyes! And... what a smile!!!

Daddy Steve

Unknown said...

A picture is worth more than a thousand words!!! Such a handsome little boy.

Jamie said...

Adorable! I could hold him all day!(on the sid Kori is not occupying)! You took great pictures!

Anna said...

Awesome pics! Great job with the backdrop! I was totally impressed and then I loved the "truth" shot that shows how you did it!

Anonymous said...

Barrett has been such a joy to me. I like the way he always has a smile when he thinks someone is taking his picture.

Teri said...

He is absolutely adorable!!! We had spring in KS last week, now it is below freezing! My poor tulips and crabapple tree!

Ann Hastings said...

He's too cute, I just can't stand it!!! :)

Jennifer said...

what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Barrett is so photogenic and looks so grown up in that litttle outfit. Too cute!!!!!
Gmommy

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie!