Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Man...


Since Juli Beth tagged me...and I can't think of anything else to blog about right now...
1. Who is your man? Mike
2. How long have you been married? 8 years, 2 months, 6 days
3. How long dated? 2 months before getting engaged, engaged for 3.5 months before the wedding
4. How old is your man? 29
5. Who eats more? Probably Mike...but I can definitely eat my share!
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did. On the couch at my parents' house
7. Who is taller? Mike..just a few inches
8. Who sings better? Me
9. Who is smarter? We both smart in different things. I think he's way smarter when it comes to the Bible.
10. Whose temper is worse? Both of us are pretty even tempered, but if I had to pick one of us I'd say Mike
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the garbage? Mike usually does....mostly because I get really frustrated trying to the the sack out of the garbage bin...long story
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now...Mike. We seem to switch ever so often. I don't think we've switched as much since we got our new mattress. We used to switch because my shoulders would start hurting from laying on the same side every night.
14. Who pays the bills? I pay most of them since I keep track of all our stuff in Quickbooks
15. Who is better with the computer? Mike (it's his job) It's great because I have built in technical support!
16. Who mows the lawn? Mike and Brody
17. Who cooks dinner? Me, but Mike is a wonderful cook and will cook me dinner every once in a while
18. Who drives when you are together? Mike
19. Who pays when you go out? Most of the time Mike...unless we're paying cash out of the envelope...then I do
20. Who is most stubborn? Mike
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Lately mine, but that's probably because Nancy doesn't have a car right now!
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me on the first date...then we stayed up until 4:00 in the morning just talking
24. Who asked who out? He asked me to go have coffee with him. Well...actually it was supposed to be a group date, but the other two guys didn't find any girls to go with them...so it was me Mike, and 2 of his guy friends! lol After the coffee house they went back to their dorm while Mike and I walked around the park.
25. Who proposed? Mike (in front of 40+ of my sorority sisters)
26. Who is more sensitive? With out a doubt...ME
27. Who has more friends? Probably me (just because I have tons of blog/internet friends that I count ;)
28. Who has more siblings? Me. I have 2 he has 1.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Definitely Mike (but isn't that the way God intended it?!)
I'll tag RaeAnn, Suzanne, & Teri :)

5 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

I didn't know y'all stayed up until 4 a.m. talking!

Dad

Anonymous said...

We are so happy that you and Mike found each other!!!!

Amy said...

Even though you didn't tag me, I'm going to post this on my blog. That was a lot of fun to read!

Julie said...

I am so impressed by your Quickbook skills! Everytime I look at Charles managing our bills it makes my head hurt!

Brody is looking so cute and I think a LOT like you!

Teri said...

Oops, I did not see that I was tagged until today, I'll get on it!Even though I should be grading papers!