Monday, July 17, 2006

SEBC Shower

Rene was put in charge of hosting a shower for me at church. She enlisted the help of Angi and together they did a wonderful job! There were over 30 people who attended and we feel so blessed with all the wonderful gifts that we received.

Rene had a really neat book for people to sign in and write down some parenting advice for us! She also read a wonderful story about motherhood that makes me cry just thinking about it!

I can't belive how close it's actually getting! Saturday Mike and I used our Target gift cards to purchase a pack-n-play. It is now set up in our bedroom. Trevor thinks the stuffed animals on the mobile are his toys that we have intentionally put out of his reach. For a long time he was just laying by the pack-n-play staring at the mobile and whining! I think he's finally over it, however, everytime we get a new toy from someone he thinks it's for him.

The log crib is still being built by the guy in Montana. I told him that we only had another month before the baby's born and he said, "Don't go early!" LOL! At least we don't have to have the crib right away. I'm still very excited to get it and set it up in the baby's room. Hopefully not much longer :) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending me the pictures of your shower. I am so glad that you have such great friends. Those cloud pictures from Kansas were awesome. See you soon. Love GG

Shauna said...

You guys should be set now with all these showers, huh! :) I know that with Mackenzie I had more stuff than I knew what to do with...now with Macy....I think I got about 4 packs of diapers and a good luck card! :) Love ya!

suzspeaks said...

I can't believe how close it's getting either!!! So exciting...