Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Birthday Week

I can't believe how many birthday's there were in our family in the past 10 days. Mike's mom's birthday is the 9th, Caleb's birthday is the 13th, Mike's Grandma Knowlton's birthday is the 14th, Grandma's birthday is the 16th and Grandmommy's birthday is the 19th! Wow! I didn't realize October was such a busy baby-making month! ;)

There are now only 10 more days until Tyler and Ann's wedding! I know they are both so excited! Mike and I are excited for the wedding and all the festivities associated it! Not much longer now. It's still hard to believe that my baby brother is going to be a husband! I know he'll be a wonderful husband...and he's found a wonderful wife in Ann! Don't worry...I'm sure I'll have TONS of pictures to show you of the wedding/festivities :)

I'm to that point in pregnancy where you're sooooo tired! For that reason, that's all I can think of to post about right now. Sorry!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I cant believe Tyler is going to be a husband either...wow - As time flies by us!

suzspeaks said...

I still picture Tyler as a little boy in Jr. High!

Can't wait to see the pictures - I'm sure it will be beautiful!

Rebecca said...

Wow! Tyler's getting married...I mean, I knew about it, but it seems strange. I never knew him as an adult, or even a youth group member I don't think!