Monday, July 31, 2006

Safely Home

I don't have any pictures uploaded to this computer yet....and I really don't have the energy to make a long post today. I just wanted to let everyone know that we made it to the wedding and back safely. It was a wonderful (but VERY busy) week. My feet and back hurt and I'm really tired....but I'm SOOOO thankful that we were able to go! It was lots of fun. I'll be sure and tell you all about it (along with pictures) in the days to follow.

On a sadder note....we arrived home to find that one of our cats had been hit by a car (he was in the middle of the road by our driveway). People always talk about how farm cats aren't pets and I guess it's because of how many you go through! This is the 3rd one we've lost! Now we'll have to get another 1 or 2 so that Tex isn't all by himself :( Maybe I should stop naming them so I don't get so attached!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Staci, it's Vickie Dudley. Remember me? Becky is trying to teach me about blogging, but I'm afraid I'm disappointing my teacher. :-) I was just reading up on your life and remembering the summer that you and Mike got married. It makes me smile. Also, Mike has a twin up here in the mountains of East Tennessee. His name is Mike (!) and he goes to our church. He's a great guy and remodeled our kitchen last year so he's a great twing to have. Oh, and his wife's outgoing and blonde! I'm very excited that you two are going to be parents. It's hard work but very exciting. I have two football/baseball/basketball players to chase around. Koby's going into 8th grade, is 5'2" and 152 lbs. Ethan is going into 4th grade, is 4'7" and weighs 80 lbs. (football players like to tell their weight). They're handsome fellas! I'll keep reading if you'll keep posting. I can't wait to see your little one in pictures.

Love, Vickie