Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back to Work

Dad & Mom left yesterday around 10:30 am. I was sad to see them go. Mike and I really enjoyed having them here for a week! We accomplished a lot...and had a lot of fun doing it! Dad brought Andy Griffith Season II with him and we had a lot of laughs watching the old shows. Dad and Mike stayed up late every night watching Andy Griffith :)

After they left yesterday, I did some laundry and took a much needed nap. Today it's back to work. It's nice only have 2 days left in this work week!

This weekend Mike and I are going to the US Senior Open (golf) in Hutchinson! Tina (one of the LRC aerobics instructors) gave us their extra tickets! I'm sad about one thing about the tourney...they don't allow cameras! Oh well...gotta follow the rules.

I better get back to the pile of work on my desk. I'll post more pics of this past week later.

No comments: