Saturday, April 01, 2006

Movement

Last night Mike felt the baby move for the first time! It was so cool! I had just laid down on the couch and knew the baby was gonna be active. Mike put his hand on my tummy and before long felt a good kick. Before we got out of bed this morning I could feel the baby moving around and Mike felt him kick a few more times. It's really fun for Mike to be able to feel the baby moving around. He said, "It's so weird to think that there's a human inside you right now!" lol

This morning we were short 2 refs at the soccer fields meaning....I got to ref. It was fun to be out there, but I'm paying for it now. My feet and back are pretty sore along with me being pooped! It wore me out! I need to clean house, do laundry, and work on homework...but I may just sit here and rest for a little while first.

While I was at the soccer fields, Mike spent the morning working outside. He seeded the front yard (just a little smaller than a football field) and began mowing down all the weeds and wild grass. It looks great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its gonna be a soccer player!

suzspeaks said...

Isn't feeling the baby SOO cool!! That is what I miss the most about being pregnant. Now he is out & climbing all over me!!

Shauna said...

It is so neat for Mike to be able to feel the baby move- Kip used to reference it as an alien which was not nice! But - it is so neat!